Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Semester Started

Well, new semester had started last week. This week is the 2nd week. Most of the lecture started this week. There's a subject lecture started last week. This lecturer is too hardworking. Hardworking until give us a lot of coursework to do. Honestly, until today, I still haven't finish yet. Is too much and those question makes my brain stuck. Huh~ and the most important things is, my timetable full like... where got extra time? Sleep also not well already...

One of my subject is divided into two class (business student and non-business student). Thank god that this lecturer was smart. She ask who want to switch to the non-business group lecture? I sure want to switch, because the business group lecture was too big, not enough place to sit, air-cond also not enough. Some more we got to squeeze into a classroom. If I changed to the non-business group, less people, more air-cond, more sits and the most important is, we in the auditorium. Haha...

Yesterday night is another night that I can't sleep well again. A lot of nightdream appear. I dream of my coursework, I dream of got to spent money to buy books again, I dream of all my colleague in Elken, and etc. Haih~

When I only can get a good sleep? Help~

No comments: