Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nightmare coming soon

My nightmare that I expected coming soon... What nightmare some people ask me. Is regarding my club. Election done. Ms. A became President of this coming term. Why I said its a nightmare? Because Ms. A weak on everything. English, computer. Whatever she want to do also ask me to help.

That day our Advisor, Ms. B ask our IPP Mr. A to give Ms. A a training. Let her to handle the meeting. But, Ms. A keep on ask me this and that. Shoot la! 1st time already like this, I can't inmagine when her term come how.

I already told her that I won't be available for 1 year. And I won't involve anything about club meeting and activities. But, she keep on say you can't leave me alone. What the... Don't she think that I got my own things to busy with? She think I 24 hours free? If she think that she can't take the post, please reject la... Why take up? Haih~

Yesterday (1/5) She called me. She told me that our Advisor called her inform her that Mr. B, will be coming back to club. Who is Mr. B? This Mr. B is a very bad person. A person our club people don't like the most. Than I ask her, why you tell me? I'm not the Board of Directors. I'm just a normal member la.

What should I do now? I don't wish she keep on call me and ask about club things. Who can give me advice what should I do?

No comments: