Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Happiest Day I have currently

Last Sunday (3/5), went dinner with my ex-elken friends. There are Ms. A, Mr. A, Mr.B and Mr.C. This gang is the most happy gang I ever met. They can be very crazy all the times and make the place is the most noisy table.

This is the 3rd time I join them. Can't believe that this time I join them I can laugh out as much as I can and its from the heart. Huh~ Do you know that I really long time didn't laugh until tears out stomach pain. Really didn't experience it for a very long time. Thanks guys. Wish to have next round with you guys again...

Reached home at 10.30pm. Switch on my laptop. Connected to the internet. Shoot! What happen to my Internet Explorer? Click in, homepage out, then want to click into my Uni portal, can't click in. Even want to click anything from the hompage also can't. What happen? MSN can click, desktop also no problem.

Called Mr. A ask what happen. He said will come to check out on Monday (4/5). He said will drop by around 7pm-8pm. Ends up, he forget. I got no choice to ask him to come because quite urgent. All my notes in the portal and got to use it on the next day. In the end he came. Thank god... In the end, settled. Thanks to Mr. A. I really owe you many makan already. Next time I treat you.

No comments: