Sunday, May 24, 2009

Huh~

Yesterday after dinner, me & my parents sit down talk about mine & my brother childhood day. Really felt happy that time. Coz a lot of sweet memory during childhood. Nothings to "fan", nothing is unhappy.

After that chat, we prepare to go out, dad said he felt very hot. (After a heavy rain, normally we won't felt hot). He suspect will have fever. We ask him to go consult doctor due to the virus nowadays. He said don't need. Can eat some own fever medicine. Dad not listening to our advice. Huh~ so naughty.

Brother said nevermine la, we can take care him one day but can't take care him for the whole life. I know what my brother means. But, I don't hope that dad leave us. I know there's will be one day our parents will leave us. Everyone will die one day. But I don't wish that happen. I can't afford to face that.

No comments: