Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm sick

Right after the next day that I have attended god brother birthday party, I started vomit, diarrehea and have high fever. This condition already went through 3 days. Huh.... was so suffering with vomitting. Went to consult doctor 3 times, spent RM 235 in total. Some more send blood for checking see is it kena denggi. Phew~ Lucky the result out is nope.

When a sick people sick, the most cham things is, nobody at home to take care of you. I was so cham that time. Lucky dad will try to spend some time home to see me is it ok a not. That's why I love my daddy so much. What I hate the most is, when I'm sick that time, whole body no energy. Sleeping and resting in the room. But the house phone keep on ringing. What the... I was so tired and no energy still got to walk out to answer phone. Haih~

Anyway, now is already over. I'm recovering... Thank God. I can celebrate my CNY in good condition.

No comments: