Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grandma

Grandma was not feeling well since before Chinese New Year. She having vomit. But the vomit is sometimes she really feel want to vomit. Sometimes she purposely make out. During Chinese New Year when we in Ipoh, I saw her don't want to eat. Just drink. But sometimes she don't even want to drink. She just said don't feel like want to eat. Even medicine she also refuse to eat.

After we back to KL. Mum keep calling back to Ipoh everyday to ask grandma condition. She is ok. But today, suddenly aunt called and told us that grandma in hospital. She got to stay for check up and put on drips because of she keep vomitting and refuse to eat and drink.

Before Chinese New Year, Mum already said that we got to prepare. Touch Wood said that, grandma will go anytime. And now, mum ask aunt to find place, prepare this, prepare that in case grandma one day pass away.

When I heard that, I really scared. Maybe I selfish. I don't wish this to happen this year as this is my final year in Uni. A lot of stuff need to busy with. And the most important things is, I hate the sad feeling. It will make me cry. I hate this feeling very much. I don't really hope that this day will come.

Please! Grandma, please listen to people can? Take good care of yourself please.... we all don't wish you to see you like this....

No comments: