Sunday, February 21, 2010

Felling sad...

Yesterday night when I'm going to sleep, don't know why the sad feeling came again... Is the same feeling when the first time brother kevin flying off to SuZhou. Is the same feeling what I felt yesterday night. The feeling once again make my tears drop out again. I'm not dare to let my parents see it. I just stay in my room, quietly let my tears to drop. After 10-15 minutes, I'm ok. The feeling is gone. But, still have a bit.

I hate my tears drop, coz after that my eyes will be very tired. Then will fall asleep very easily. But the next day, I still feel that my eyes very tired. But sometimes, its really hard to control my feeling. Maybe is because I'm not me before this anymore. I'm changed. Following the time goes, we will change. And I don't know why I change until like that. Can I be back myself before this? I missed the time when I'm young.

No comments: