Saturday, September 19, 2009

My heart is crying

Today went Mcd with daddy and brother. Suddenly daddy ask me to check the receipts that looks the price was weird. Yup.Is correct. There's a problem in it.

Daddy go find out from the counter. Came back and he said the person said is correct. Daddy asked me to re-calculate again by using his formula that he told. Its so complicated and as most of you know that my maths was so damm sucks.

In the end, kena scold by daddy. As he know it earlier that my maths was so sucks and he scold me secukup-cukup. I was so sad and my tears was coming out that I holding not to let it out.

My heart is crying very badly. My lovely daddy scolded me. I was so sad... That's so long daddy didn't scold me since after my primary school. My heart is really crying like raining heavily...

No comments: