Thursday, September 24, 2009

I hate those people

Today, I'm trying to advise a friend that talk to her mum so rude. Is it a bad things that I told her not to talk to her mum so rude?

Although I don't know how is her mum attitude... but also mah... next time sure "hou hui".

At the back of me tell another friend that I'm bad that I said it to her. What la... I'm advising you some more you talk bad about me behind of me? I hate this kind of people la. You want to talk, talk in front of me la. Why want to talk bad behind of me?

Some more I help you so much. Like that also don't appreciate. Next time don't come and ask me to help.

I advise you is for your own good. You don't care. Then I don't care la. Next time see who suffer. Always pretend cute, don't you know like that you make people more hate you? Don't you know the whole group of people you joining also anti-you?

Please go home and think yourself properly before you talk bad about people behind. You more things let people said behind of you. Just that you yourself didn't realise it.

No comments: