Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holiday over

In the end, my semester break has been over. New semester start. What I have done during my semester break? Nothing much. Just work and busy with club stuff. Huh~ No fun at all.

First day of class the lecturer already gave us a lot of assignment that we got to start do it from today. Huh~ OMG! Short semester normally really rush and busy...

Results out. One of my subject failed. Is HR subject. I suppose can pass. All because of my english not good. Must go fing english class to improve already. My lecturer said my english no good. So, he can't understand what I trying to say in my final. So, its makes me failed. Sad sad...

Now, I got to spend RM200 to re-sit this HR paper. Although my english still weak, I will try to write it cleary what I want to say this time.

No comments: