Friday, August 7, 2009

Things still like usual

Huh~ Applied leave = didn't apply leave. Why say so? I thought that after I applied leave, they won't keep on asking me things and ask me to help out. But, in the end, still the same. Especially this person. She is weak in everything.

I don't understand why everything she also want to ask me, want to ask me to help. Just for your info, she is a president. Is president job is asking a on leave people this and that? Some more I didn't become a president before. How can I give a correct answer??? Haih~

I don't know when I start having a nightmare when final exam is coming. Oh my god... when can all this things can stop happening to me??? I really need a break... After next saturday, I will have a temporary break. I want to have as much sleep as possible. Nowadays really not enough sleep at all... All because of my final...Huhuhuhuhuh~

No comments: