Saturday, August 22, 2009

Event and Bro is leaving soon...

Today, went to an event. This event supposingly not I'm doing the job. In the end, the ball throw it to me. This event is my club Joint Installation with others 15 leo clubs.

In the planning stage was very stress even before the event start. Coz a lot of things, the other department haven't confirm the list to us as our club is doing the protocol. Luckily, this time the lions in-charge of this event was very helpful. Not like few years back. They just leave it to us.

I was very tired running up and down, although there are member who helping us out. But, the main person still me & the other guy.

During the event, was not so stress anymore. And its just like 1 hour. It run very fast. But, my leg was so pain.

In the end, the venet was over. But, there is a lot of things that they need to know. They are really messy and not well planned.

One more day, brother is flying off back to Suzhou. Sad that we don't have time to meet up. Hope that next year CNY he back can meet up.

No comments: