Monday, August 10, 2009

I need rest~

Yesterday, I was on the way back from Ipoh. Listening to my songs in my handphone. Suddenly, I felt so sad. I thinking of, don't know when all my closest family are not with me anymore, how am I? I was very scared. I scared I was alone with my brother. Coz there's no other closest family member is with us.

Maybe is because I was over-stress with my revision for my final exam that having this week. Even at night I slept, I also got dream out all the things that I have revised in the morning until evening. Huh~ When can its stop?

Currently, I was tired with everything. I want rest, I want fresh air. But, in the end, can't have this rest and fresh air also. Haih~

I hope there's a place for me to shout out as loud as I can, as much as I can. But, I don't think in KL here got. If got, sure kena scold from people.

No comments: