Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm not enjoying it at all...

I was so sleepy now...OMG!!! Its only left half an hour before I end my work... Shoot!!! Haih... All becuase of there is someone who want me to work things out for them in the midnight... So I got no choice to burn mid-night oil again.... Haiz...

I was felling not enjoying my day with the group of people already... I start that I feel boring when I know that I'm going with them... But I have no choice coz we got to work things out together... Maybe it was like what my the other friend said maybe because our age gap is quite different. Lucky I still enjoy with this friend when we are together... We always go for movie, chatting in MSN and etc...

Because of this reason, I start being lazy to attend those event or meetings that they are there... OMG... Who can help me to ask the lazy worm to get off from my body??? Or I was being spreaded virus from this friend of mine? Coz he and she also feel that...

No comments: