Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feeling bad? Feel rude?

Today went out with 2 friends for movie & dinner. When paying both, I decided to treat my best friend is because he don't want to accept the fees that he suppose to except last month. Not because of this also, he also always fetching me here and there. I feel so bad. So, I decided to do so.

During we doing the payment I asked him to keep back his money and my tone was so rude...Feel so bad la... although after reach home, I apologize to him via MSN, but, I'm still feel so bad.... :(

He also like owe-ing people money feel not comfortable as well. That day we shared money to bought a friend a birthday present. Coz his not on the spot so I pay first. When we in the car, we talked about it and he ask how much I owe you already ar??? Then he fast fast pay me back... Actually what I think is, if he not paying me back I also don't mind. Coz I really owe him too much already... Huh~

Guys, don't think too much. We are just best friend ya...

No comments: