Wednesday, November 19, 2008

People's Attitude

I don't really understand what kind of attitude of this people having nowadays. How come they can just always make decision in last minutes but not in advance? Are they very busy to spend few minutes to make a decision or they are too free until worry people will call them out for other things last minutes once confirm something in advance?

What I mean is, for example : Me & some friends organized a gathering one month before the event. Send out all e-mail, sms, posted bulletin in friendster, posted notice in facebook. But, out of 10 people, less than 5 of them will reply in advance. Others got to wait until last minutes.

What attitude is this? Don't they think that we don't need to plan things out? They don't know that we got to book the place in advance? Guys, please understand us (the committee) a bit can? We do a lot of research only know that many of you guys are hoping to have this type of gathering. Why can't you guys just co-operate with us a bit?

Some people more worst, confirm said that coming, then last minutes didn't appear. What la??? I understand this is not you guys want it to be happen. But, can you guys please to find out some solution a not? Don't just didn't appear than settled. I hate this type of people.

Example 2 : The company I work in also same. Always ask her staff to do things during last minutes. Some staff even got to put their own job a side although both things also URGENT. Some staff even not going out for lunch, ask colleague to "bungkus" lunch for them. Some staff evem stay back after work and work for her until midnight only can go home. But, this person pula, don't need to rush for the job, can go lunch, some more eat for few hours only back. Can go home after work. What la??? When things happen, not her fault pula, push to the other people...... What kind of people is this? Melampaunya......

I don't like last minutes things at all, I hate it...... Last minutes job makes things more worst. I like to settle things in advance. More safe. Some more can make sure those things is it in correct order or did I left something or did I missed out something.

Actually, in this world I know that don't have a perfect person. But, I really hope that this people really can change their attitude a bit lo......

No comments: