Thursday, November 20, 2008

Final Examination Result - Sad

Today, my final examination results release. When I saw my results...... I was like...... what the??? I failed my exam. I was so sad about it.

As some of your know that my University calculate marks is a bit weird. If we can't get half of the marks from full marks, we will deduct 40% from the total we got from the whole semester. That's why is very stress for all of us when come to exam.

Why? I had put in so much effort & time into it. Why I can't get a pass? I really don't understand it. I almost every night can't sleep well, woke up midnight or only sleep in midnight. Some more one week before the final, I fall sick pula. I even cut down a lot of activites I always involve. Haih......

Now, I got to spend money to pay for the re-sit pula. Haih~ Really sad now......

Tammy!!! Gambateh!!!!

No comments: