Sunday, July 26, 2009

Abandoned Old Parents

This morning when buying newspaper, I saw the headlines is regarding old people being abandoned.

I don't understand why nowadays, so many people's start to abandoned their own old parents. Don't they know that they are their own parents? When you are young, your parents take care of you, spend so much money on you. But now, they grow old. They need you to take care of them, give them money to use coz they already retired. What you do to them in the end? Abandoned them, sent them to old folks home, don't visit them anymore. What kind of this people's is. What kind of world is this?

When they get to know their parents pass away, they cry and say this, say that. Why I didn't take care of them? Why I let them being alone? Why this? Why that? What la... if you know you will be like that, please la. Don't treat your parents like that. They are your parents, the people's that most close to you is them also.

Dear people's, please think twice when you really want to do that. They are really "kesian"...

When I saw this news, you guys know how pain is my heart is???

No comments: