Monday, June 22, 2009

Mid-term

Today I had sat for my CMA mid-term exam paper. I felt that my performance not that good. Because my preparation work was not enough. Why? All because of the stupid ED assignment. Make the dateline so near to our mid-term exam. Haih~

I was so sad now. Because this subject is a re-take subject. I took it during my first sem in this Uni and I failed it. I only owe 10 marks to pass this paper. I don't hope that its happen again.

Can someone please help me? I just hope that the results release faster.

Saturday mid-term was ok. There's one question appear but the lecturer didn't teach us before. My format was correct. Just that there's one things that I think I do wrong. Coz she didn't teach us before. I also lost 1 marks in that paper coz I don't know how to do that question.

I need to put more extra effort in the assignment and final exam already from now on. Got to cut down on work now. Haih~ No money...

No comments: