Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Letter to Brother

Dear Brother,

How are you in SuZhou now? Its already the 4th day you left KL. Hope everything fine there.

I read your blog today. Its sounds that you are enjoying the place there. Coz buy things there is cheper than in KL. That's for sure. But, please don't buy electronic things there. That's what my tour guide told us last time when me & my family went to Beijing last year.

Me & Jason was quite sad coz you left us in KL and you in SuZhou. We felt lonely without you. See! We missed you so much......

Brother, I saw you ate the instant noodles there. Tried get "kong sifu". Its really nice. Trust me! Until now I still missed the taste. Yummy~

Did you bring along the scraft I bought you? Is it useful? Can help? Hehe... coz I'm not sure whether is will help on cool wheather like now a not.

Hope you enjoy as much as you can over there ya! Faster go get one "ah sou" back for me ya! Hahahahaha......Just kidding!

That's it for now. Take good care of yourself ya! Drink more water when the weather change to hot! Bye~

No comments: