Monday, December 22, 2008

What is this?

Recently, my club is organizing a Christmas Fellowship. The OC (Mr.A). But, there's a Mr.B we really not happy with him.

What we don't happy with him is he likes to do all the things that related to his own things in our club. But, most of the projects he bring to our club not done. Coz of many types of reasons. Do he really know what is our club is?

The other things is related to the Christmas Fellowship. Suppose the OC do all the planning and contact people. But, this Mr.B plan all the things on behalf of the OC.

And coming another project CNY fund-raising. The OC Ms. A do all the planning. This Mr.B said this la said that la. If he gives so many comment, how come he don't do it? The date suppose suit the OC availability not himself. Why we must co-operate with him? He think his very important? Even when I said I'm not available that day, they want to change date because of me I also ask them to continue back with the date. No point change the date because of me. I'm not that important at all also. What do he think himself is? Celaka~

No comments: